FCCPT—New York Verification Process
Ready to Apply
New York Verification
Applying for this Service
How to apply for the New York Verification Process
Frequently asked questions about the New York Verification Process
List of fees for each service
If you have determined that you need the New York Verification Process, click here:
Please note FCCPT policies regarding applications:
- All applications must be online and payment must be made by credit or debit card (Visa or Master card only).
- Full payment for services is due at the time of application.
- If payment is not made the online system will not issue a file number and may not save any data.
- If full payment is not made a late fee of $100 will be assessed after 30 days.
- Applicants may withdraw a submitted application within five business days.
- A refund will be subject to a $100 service fee.
- There will be no refund for a withdrawal after the fifth day.
- If an applicant subsequently reopens an application, the full fee will be required at that time.
- Requests for withdrawal should be sent via fax or mail. Include your full name, file # and signature.
Change of Service Request Policy:
- An applicant who wishes to make a change in services will be subject to a $100 service fee for the change.
- Requests for changes should be sent via fax or mail. Include your full name, file # and signature.